Monday, March 19, 2012

IUI #2 in progress

Well, our break cycle this past month obviously didn't work, so we are moving on to IUI#2. I went in last Friday for a baseline ultrasound to be cleared for starting treatment again. I start taking Clomid tonight through Friday (cycle days 5-9). I responded well to the 50mg last time, but the doctor suggested increasing the dosage to 100mg to be more aggressive. I didn't have too many side effects before, but now that I am on a double dose, I am worried about what I have to look forward to this cycle!  :-/

I have an appointment next Monday for my mid-cycle ultrasound to check my progress. We are hoping to have 3-4 follicles this time to give the sperm as many targets as possible. I am assuming I will trigger either that night or the following night with the IUI next Wednesday or Thursday morning.

Nick has an appointment tomorrow with a urologist. We are hoping he will provide some answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment